JArchitects is a pure player of software architecture conception operating in Belgium. Created in 2002 by Axel Segers, the society mainly works with great name in finance in Belgium, particularly banks (KBC…). JArchitects is a numerical solution provider which is focused on 3 major pillars : Java, Mobile and AI (artificial intelligence).
Its main missions :
- Create high quality and at the cutting edge of technology software solutions,
- Increase their position on the market by focusing on the quality, the experience, and the knowledge,
- Put the good talents and necessary technical expertise through to societies.
In 2018, JArchitects joins the Jean-Marie Thual’s ecosystem and keeps growing.
Founded in 2013 by Patrick Hellemans and Bjorn Monnens, Jidoka is a consultancy focused on digital innovation.
Jidoka is based in Mechelen and own promises in Hasselt in Northeast Belgium. Present on the market for 10 years, the Jidoka teams are specialists in four fields :
- The IT projects (conception and implementation of software as part of a project or a software factory),
- Consulting (support while an IT project),
- Acquisition of talents (provision of IT, facilitated the application process),
- Training (coaching for professionals who want to broaden their skills).
Jidoka is composed of 34 peoples but also about ten of freelance consultants and ends its 2021 exercise up on a turnover of about €4 million.
The interests of this acquisition for Jikoka are:
- Progressing in an international environment,
- Creating a strong brand in Belgium and extending its soft skill in international,
- Becoming an essential reference player concerning digital innovation in Belgium.
For the ecosystem, historically very present in IT advise sector, this acquisition will allow to :
- Increase the Belgian perimeter with this 6thoperation,
- Create strong brands in Java consultation field,
- Get the Jidoka expertises.
The I-Deal Development team exclusively advised Mr. Jean-Marie Thual in this acquisition project. Jidoka has stood out thanks to its expertise in formation and IT sector.