Since 2009, Alan Allman Associates (AAA) is an ecosystem of strong brands created by Jean-Marie Thual, specialised in the digital transformation of businesses. This multi-brand ecosystem focuses its strategy on 3 business areas: high-tech consulting, industry consulting and strategy consulting.
With a target of €180 million in turnover by 2021, Alan Allman Associates is continuing its significant growth, particularly in Europe. Belgium is part of the development plan as demonstrated by this new acquisition.
Founded in 2007, THE HUMAN FACTORY is an ecosystem of 4 companies in the IT environment. Continuum Consulting NV (expert in Java development), Sirus NV (specialised in IoT), Privatum NV (cyber security) and Digitalum NV (specialised in e-commerce solutions).
Headed by Walter Martens and Jeroen Wijnen, as well as specialists in the sector, THF works with major clients in Belgium in the retail, health and insurance sectors, and with public institutions.
The THF ecosystem is forecasting a turnover of around €18 million in 2021 for a total workforce of 135 FTEs.
The interests of this acquisition for Alan Allman Associates are multiple:
- Increasing the Belgian perimeter with this 5th acquisition operation representing a consolidated 2021 turnover of €44 million.
- To integrate a significant player specialised in web development, Java, information security, IoT and e-commerce,
- Become a leading player in Java technologies,
- Increase THF’s value creation through commercial and operational synergies,
- To have a new cyber security offer in Belgium.
For The Human Factory, this merger will allow it to :
- To evolve in an international environment,
- To become a reference player in Java technologies,
- Increase its sales force and know-how by having access to all the tools of the AAA holding company,
- Become a key player in IT consulting in Belgium.
“By joining our ecosystem, these firms will benefit from a context conducive to their development and that of their teams, as well as concrete levers for growth, while enhancing their unique identity that has contributed to their success so far. We would like to thank the I-Deal Development team for their support and guidance in this acquisition.”
David RAMAKERS, CEO Alan Allman Associates Belgium